Terms & Conditions
By placing advertising with CARNAH EVENTS, you are accepting and abiding by the following terms and conditions :
1. All adverts are accepted by CARNAH EVENTS on the understanding that they are copyright free. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other
content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permission for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other
content that is used in their advert / advertorial / article / any other content.
2. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert and ensure that it is correct at copy approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by CARNAH EVENTS for any errors
subsequently identified (i.e. after copy approval).
3. Any logos / images / photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image / logo / photo supplied at a lower resolution.
4. Any adverts supplied in JPEG, pdf or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted into CARNAH EVENTS as supplied and will be assumed not to require copy approval unless
requested. These files should be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be
re-sized to fit the appropriate space.
5. Any advert / advertorial / article / design which CARNAH EVENTS has created and not paid for cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without
the written approval of CARNAH EVENTS. A fee will be payable to CARNAH EVENTS if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advert / advertorial / article / design in this way.
6. CARNAH EVENTS reserve the right to refuse / edit advertisements at our discretion.
7. Full payment is required by the date specified on the invoice to ensure publication of the advert. Any adverts for which payment has not been received will not be published.
8. All invoices are payable by the copy deadline date if not paying via direct debit. In no circumstances shall the advertiser be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment for
any reason at all.
9. No refunds can be given if the advertiser has already paid and subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advertising package.
10. Advertisers who pay for their advert by direct debit are advised that their advert will be printed in the magazine for the package booked. The first payment is to be paid by BACS
/ debit / credit card by copy deadline, then monthly direct debit payments thereafter. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to inform CARNAH EVENTS if they wish to stop running their
advert. Notification of cancellation must be received by the copy deadline date. If the advertiser cancels their direct debit without telling CARNAH EVENTS and the advert is published,
the advertiser will be invoiced separately for the advertising cost.
11. If an advertising package is cancelled by an advertiser before completion, CARNAH EVENTS will charge an administration fee of £50 + VAT.
12. CARNAH EVENTS give no guarantee of the level of response to adverts / advertorial / articles etc. CARNAH EVENTS are unable to offer a refund if no responses are received.
13. The distribution of CARNAH EVENTS may vary at the discretion of the publisher.
14. An on-line copy of the magazine will be sent automatically via Mailchimp once published. If hard copies are required, please let us know.
Note: Where the term advert is used this means any advertisement, advertorial, article, or any other material (e.g. community content) supplied for publication.