West Sussex residents have an opportunity to meet their local County Councillors this March in the second round of County Local Forum sessions, and ask any questions they have on county council-related business.
The County Local Forum sessions will be run on the following days:
• Tuesday 1 March, 5pm to 6pm: Chichester County Local Forum at the Grange Centre, Midhurst
• Thursday 3 March, 7pm to 8pm: Crawley County Local Forum at Crawley Library
• Monday 7 March, 7pm to 8pm: Worthing County Local Forum at Worthing Library
• Tuesday 8 March, 7pm to 8pm: Arun County Local Forum at Littlehampton Library
• Thursday 10 March, 7pm to 8pm: Mid Sussex County Local Forum at Haywards Heath Library
• Monday 14 March, 7pm to 8pm: Horsham County Local Forum at County Hall North, Horsham
• Tuesday 15 March, 7pm to 8pm: Adur County Local Forum at Lancing Library
Each forum is designed to cover the entire district or borough area.
If you are unsure of which County Local Forum you need to attend, use the search tool on our website for ‘district and borough councils’ where you can type in your postcode to find out.
If you would like to attend your local session or ask a question, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up via Eventbrite. Anyone who would like to ask a question is requested to email at least five working days before the planned session, as having the questions in advance will help ensure they can be answered fully in the meeting.
Anyone who isn’t able to attend the sessions, but would still like to ask a question, can email and officers will ensure a response is sent back.